To promote family, stability, employment, respect, citizenship, and peaceful cooperation by providing resources to motivated individuals who would benefit from education and personal development of various kinds.
The Bochatey Foundation believes that EDUCATION encompasses a vast range of needs and possibilities toward learning, growth, knowledge, and maturity. That includes seeking spiritual understanding and meeting psychological/behavioral challenges as one grows; to fundamentals and more traditional life and work skills such as vocational training and academic opportunities.
Our goal is to help people achieve their goals to become proud, productive, and happy members of the community. Our goal is also to help develop individuals who are self-sufficient, able to contribute to family and society by paying it forward.
EDUCATION4STABILITY © Konstantin Chagin | Dreamstime.com ID 1662845
The Bochatey Foundation has received special provisions to grant personal scholarships to people of any age, race, national origin, color, religions, disability, gender, orientation, or ethnicity who can't otherwise afford the education that would help them (including children), and thus their family and community, be more productive and independent. Following are examples of what we consider education. They might get you thinking about education in a broader way, about education applied to life in a new way, about a better future:
- tutoring in academic subjects for young and old(er)
- learning centers that teach study and test-taking skills including brain rewiring
- supplies for home schooling, literacy, and bi-lingual
- group or individual coaching to assist with learning disabilities and difficulties such as Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, or Autism spectrum
- Lessons in music, art, dance, and theatre for youth
- Technical and Professional writing and communication as well as ESL
- Speech therapy, sign language, lip-reading and audio & braille technologies.
- Vocational training, Apprenticeships, Professional Certificates, etc.
- Leadership and life skill camps for adults and young adults
- Wilderness camps that teach common sense, self-reliance, and liberal arts
- Literacy and Basic skills for adults (including computer)
- K-12, GED, College and beyond, especially for those who can't attend because they are in medical care, incarcerated, home bound, and the like.
Our most important criteria is that your education improves your situation in life and helps the greater community by who you become in the process. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to work toward a better life which will eventually help others. We have adopted the following goals for education in the lives of those who are awarded personal scholarships to help you form a proposal or application:
If you say to yourself something like this, we might be able to help.
Dyslexia and Discalculia are common learning disabilities that don't have to stop you.
Copyright © 2023 Bochatey Foundation
Your contributions are tax deductible
under 501(c)3 status - All Rights Reserve.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder